Stardog Lofi & Ovyuki
We invite artists from all backgrounds and genres to submit their original lofi hip hop beats inspired by Afrofuturism. The submissions will be open from January 1st, 2024 with no end date in sight. You can find more details about the project and the resources available below or here.
We encourage you to engage with the reference materials, get creative and experiment with different sounds, influences and themes that reflect your vision of Afrofuturism. Whether you want to incorporate elements of science fiction, fantasy, history or culture, we want to hear your unique perspective on how lofi hip hop can express your identity and aspirations.
- There is a limit of three beats per artist, with a maximum length of around three minutes
- Please only submit Google Drive links, with permissions set to editor
- All tracks must be mixed, mastered between -12 to -14 lufs
- Previously unreleased, and not submitted to other labels
- Beats should be labeled as, Artist – Title. Wav
If you have any questions or feedback about the project, feel free to reach out to us anytime.
What is Afrofuturism?
Afrofuturism: Re-writing the African Narrative
Afrofuturism mixes sci-fi and social justice. Here’s how it works.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.